KNOWN ISSUE: Performance Issues After Path of Redemption Update

We are aware of an increase in performance-related complaints after the ‘Path of Redemption’ update.

Please continue submitting your reports in the ‘Performance Feedback’ category, as this assists in our investigation.

1 Like

Hi There!

I am seeing lower GPU usage, around 60-70% from close to 100% that was before, resulting in significantly lower performance. CPU usage is also around 20 % only.

CPU Brand: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
Driver: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

Please put more focus on the issues with AMD gpu testing during patch creation. Every other patch seems to be a significant step back for the 30% of the gaming population that didn’t chose nvidia.

4 Likes

I concur. I seem to get left behind after every update, to the point where the game is performing so poorly on the current patch that it’s borderline unplayable on my AMD hardware. I have to adjust settings down as far as possible and run the game at lower than 1080 resolution just to get to a point where it’s kind of playable. I don’t have to do this with any other game, I can run things like Helldivers 2, Street Fighter 6, Baldur’s Gate 3, all at maximum settings with no issues at 2k. Darktide itself very much seems to be the issue.

1 Like

Averaging 5 fps with a 4080 and ryzen 9 3900x, even tried the game without any mods and it was actually worse fps, messed around with settings to no avail. Ill maybe top at 60 fps if im alone looking at a non descript wall but any other time ill drop to 5 fps for multiple seconds. Tried settings low, medium and high. Before this patch i averaged over 100 fps, its unplayable, ive reinstalled, verified files, deleted my fatshark folder in the appdata folder and nothing has changed

1 Like

Same here: Intel i9, 12900K not overclocked, DDR5 6000, RTX 3080. Prior to the update, I was getting an unsatisfactory 140 - 180 FPS, but the game was playable. Now I’m lucky to get 120 - 140 FPS with stuttering. Most games I can set the FPS to 280 without any issues and obtain that rate. Some games won’t let you set a reasonable framerate and I can get over 400 FPS without tearing. This happens frequently when there is an open space and a hoard of enemies. I’ve gotten killed twice because the game “burped” during a fight and a few seconds later, I needed to be rescued. The FPS at that moment drops down to 40. The update has been a very frustrating experience for me.

1 Like

been having constant audio issues and the game randomly freezing, it makes playing the game miserable. Ontop of that the loadtimes are ungodly long

What’s strange is that, at first, I had no issues at all from the update. Then, out of the blue, a couple days ago, the game would load fine, then within a minute, I’d be hitting 1 fps. I never had any issues before this… and it’s 1 fps, then a few frames fine, then 1 fps.

Also, I get an error code 3013 from the servers. This is after verifying the integrity of files, reinstall, updating graphics drivers, and I don’t have any mods.

1 Like

same issue here