KNOWN ISSUE: Issues With Items Purchased From Sire Melk’s

same.

transcendent turned out to be exalted. manually consecrated it and the 2nd screenshot is the result.

raised a support ticket for it under #25791

I would guess that Fatshark tried to implement my idea to randomly assign you items from your inventory when joining the game, but managed to introduce a bug, applying it to Melk’s purchases instead.

Got a curio from Melk’s Limited Acquisitons, and the item i recieved was Exalted and not trasncendant. SHow’s I’ve brought the one i was supposed to get too.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well with the following items:

Like title says. Bought one for 1300 in the Requitorium, god dam wasted 1300 to get absolutely nothing. Shows as bought. Not in inventory

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Bought weapon from Melk’s and it’s not in my inventory.

Steps to Reproduce:
Bought weapon from Melk’s

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID/profile: 76561198063180289

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
07.03.2023 13:15 GMT+2

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2023-03-07-08.45.45-1897742c-230e-470c-8c3e-4467c9e3d369.log (692.5 KB)
    console-2023-03-07-11.18.43-2107d4d9-29da-41d0-8e2a-26be842c645a.log (168.1 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (120.1 KB)

I just purchased a transcendent (orange) item. (It is still visible in the shop as purchased) but the item I recieved was only exalted (purple) and was obviously missing one stat.

Update: The shop displays different items whenever I engage the dialogue.

1 Like

So should we just hold on to the wrong/purple item for now? Will it eventually be replaced by what we intended to buy? Can we at least expect a refund?

I’ll let you all know the moment I know about how development intend to remedy this.

What will be the solution for those who have experienced the bug, but may not have reported it through this channel? Will there be another option to be refunded the tokens?

Issue Description:
Level 30 Zealot, Symbul
Bought a Vraks Mk VII Headhunter Autogun, top item in Melk inventory, pictured below. Received another lower quality item of the same type. Original item still shows as purchased. Later viewing of the Melk store sometimes shows the purple (received) item as purchased, usually shows the intended purchase. Only one of them will show at a time.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

See description.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561197963605720

03/08/2023 00:30 GMT

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Upload Console Log:
console-2023-03-08-00.36.34-356f773d-68c8-4926-aab9-3ae4c4177b04.log (14.3 MB)

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:

I bought Standard-Issue Munitorum Sapper Shovel from Sire Melk’s Shop but I didn’t find the item in inventory

[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Steps to Reproduce:

[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. 30 Level Veteran Kruber
  2. Buy item from Sire Melk’s Shop (Standard-Issue Munitorum Sapper Shovel)
  3. Item cannot be found in the inventory

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198027754538

03/07/2023 18:30 PM PST

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Upload Console Log:
console-2023-03-08-02.35.11-00f2cc36-8288-4744-a4fb-b185d2edcb7b.log (162.9 KB)
console-2023-03-08-01.37.07-c796d51c-b437-4e9c-a846-0a4578f96122.log (478.6 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
launcher.config (99 Bytes)

[/quote]

Issue Description:

I bought Munitorum Mk III Power Sword Transcendant Quality and it downgraded to Munitorum Mk III Power Sword Exalted Quality

N/A

N/A

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Level 30 Veteran Christine
  2. Buy item from Sire Melk’s Shop (Munitorum Mk III Power Sword)
  3. Item Downgraded

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198052368328

03/07/2023 19:40 PM EST

Reproduction Rate:
Once

I forgot my Steam ID (and can no longer edit my original post).

Issue Description:

I bought a Flamer from Melk just now. really should have checked the forum first. Downgraded the lvl 4 quickflame blessing to a level three and the perks and blessings are now locked for some reason.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. 30 Level Zealot Dinlge-Bumhammer
  2. Buy item from Sire Melk’s Shop (Artemia MK III Purgation Flamer
  3. Item appears with downgraded blessing and locked perks and blessings

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198000225244

03/07/2023 20:58 PM PST

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Issue Description:

I bought a curio (Garding of the hateful) on Skullbreaker or Zealot can’t remember.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Buy item from Sire Melk’s Shop
  2. Item bought with resources taken, but doesn’t show up in inventory or crafting menu.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198031422084

8 ‎March ‎2023, ‏‎2:43:54 AEST

Reproduction Rate:
Once

First screenshot is the one I bought,
Second is the inventory menu where it doesn’t show up

Is there a support process? Should we be saving screenshots? This is a really awful thing in need of a hotfix. I want a T4 Shattering Impact GG that is in the store but the high cost for its low rating makes me suspect its all lies.

I suppose this is the worrying thing - I managed to get a couple of screenshots (because I was so annoyed), but some people may not have realised what happened straight away and didn’t take the screenshot. What will happen to people that haven’t been posting in this forum?

Is there any solution?

Just to point out - it’s been well over a week at this point, and there is still no update or plan for reimbursement.

If the point of doing the contracts is to get currency to buy from the limited time vendor, but that vendor gives you an item objectively worse than what you paid for, what’s the point of completing contracts in the first place?