Instadeath with no reason

Issue Summary
Xbox One.
Rare.
Steps to reproduce: I always see it when im not hosting.
Steps to reproduce:Just play without hosting the game. I hace seen it on convocation of decay and into the nest.
You are walking and die without any reason.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

It’s caused by lag. Normally when jumping or going up/down stairs or an incline. Maps have a kill box around them that instantly kills the players if they fall through a map, to stop you from getting stuck if you do glitch through the floor/wall. Some maps have these kill boxes directly under the floor, like into the nest. So if you’re lagging, your foot might accidentally phase through the floor and auto kill you. Not sure how xbox/PS4 work, but can you set your network settings to only match you with people close to you?

1 Like

Something like this?

Exactly like that, yes. Hearts attack because it wasnt rats surrounding him. Too much pressure I guess :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.