Inputs being inconsistent/not recognized (most noticeably right click))

The issue is that when holding right click to aim down sights or block the game only recognizes the input a fraction of the time.

Example: if I hold right click to block with melee indefinitely, the game will hold block most of the time but intermittently will drop block and restart blocking.

The same happens when aiming down sights, which means that some guns and weapons are stuck in the ADS animations being cancelled and restarted at random. This makes blocking unreliable and some guns unplayable as they cannot fire ADS without getting stuck in animations and not being able to fire.

I have checked my physical mouse inputs through the proprietary software of my mouse (logitech gaming software) and when holding right click with a duration input checker it had no loss of input. I also have noticed no issues in any other games or software with my inputs.

Reproducing the bug:
I have been able to reproduce it in any situation where melee and ranged is available.

Platform:
I am playing on the steam version of the game

Player ID:
My steamurl is https://steamcommunity.com/id/airmaster/

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/30/2022, 07:32 PM] [CST]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

I’m not gonna take a video, it is as described, weapons aiming down sights and blocking start and stop animations at random. Making them very unreliable and clunky to use. Sometime I can’t shoot a lasgun for a full 4-5 seconds trying to ADS and bracing the flamer is nigh impossible because the animation is too long and it gets cancelled before it can finish.

Upload Console Log:
This is the log from the last session but it has been happening since sometime after launch

console-2022-12-30-22.56.49-0a92f66c-6b2d-41a4-88e9-229f10361b44.log (759.9 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (422.4 KB)