How to get the player base back?

This is what they want to address in the next patch…

Planned… however, we’ll have to wait that they port the game to the xbox… I am pretty sure they did not abandon this idea.

I am against this… I prefer the cosmetic shop. Like that, if you want to support the game you can without paying a subscription.
Don’t know for you, but I dislike subscriptions cause it adds to all others subscriptions and at the end of the month… it impact badly my pocket.

THIS. My god! Why did not think the game with the possibility for all PC players to play together?

Without suprise, I would say that the gear progression is addressed with the crafting system they have chosen…
But, about the sentence I quoted, I fully agree. I want also new content. I believe there are few weapons that are hidden in their pockets… maybe they could release them…
But, tbh, I would prefer new maps / missions.

Again… next patch. You can disagree with the system they will give us, but this is what they have chosen. And tbh, they did not hide it from us as the game has been released the november 30th of 2022 and the crafting blog explaining the system they wanted has been published the november 22th… so before the release.