Grail Knight Quest

GUID: 0bbcfcd3-f3df-468c-9a2a-22c58616fff2
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/settings/dlcs/lake/lake_achievements_settings.lua:61: attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue ‘timing_time’ (a nil value)

Another lua bug, different number than the others. This one occurred while playing in Empire in Flames. I had the quest to find a Grim in order to get the Regen effect. Crash occurred when I picked up the first grim in the map on Legend difficulty.

I had this error twice now. Each time I finished the “Swiftest in the land” Okri challenge around a minute or two so before the crash happend.
Seems to be unrelated to picking up anything, but instead happened in the middle of the fight.
Also Legend difficulty on different maps (Convocation and Hunger).

1 Like

GUID: 99563528-00b6-4b83-b915-14976e64925c
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/settings/dlcs/lake/lake_achievements_settings.lua:61: attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue ‘timing_time’ (a nil value)

Same exact issue. Both times I completed Swiftest in the Land and during a large wave game crashed. Both times for me were Legendary War Camp.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.