Getting every time since beta “The Strike Team you are trying to join is running another version of the game. Please restart the game to download the latest version”

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
Since day one of Beta till now every time I try to join a strike team or start one after a mission I receive the following: “The Strike Team you are trying to join is running another version of the game. Please restart the game to download the latest version”. Not the single time it ever work. And I tried a lot. No matter if the game is just after an update or long after one.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
image_2022-11-18_140811494

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Finish any mission
  2. Attempt to join Strike Team
  3. as soon as another person tries to join as well

Mission Name (If Applicable):
any

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Last time 12.03.2022 21:20 GMT+1

Reproduction Rate:
100%

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-03-17.38.51-1a41b657-5996-46e2-961b-c846dbbee296.log (693.7 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (192.1 KB)

1 Like

Absolutely have the same issue and have had others tell me the same. No matter what the mission, level, difficulty, anything…trying to join a strike team post match via the “Continue with Strike Team” (not verbatim) button available after any mission user is met with “The Strike Team you are trying to join is running another version of the game. Please restart the game to download the latest version” without exception.

Same thing here…

We’re working on this. Thank you for your patience.