Game crashing while hosting

GUID: b7303841-d0df-437f-ac7b-7cd4cdb0646d
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/network/network_transmit.lua:180: bad argument #6 to ‘rpc’ (number expected, got nil)

It’s happening to my friend and I playing on the same connection next to each other. If he’s hosting, he crashes. If I’m hosting, I crash. No changes made to settings. We aren’t running any unsanctioned mods. Dunno why it’s happening now. But at least we can rejoin each other’s game now…

1 Like

This crash has unfortunately been introduced with the latest update to the ‘Bot Improvements - Combat’ mod. Please see here for more information: June 2021 - Known Issues List – Fatshark

2 Likes

Hey @FatsharkJulia Its not fixed so i have no idea why the mod has been approved again.

[Script Error]: scripts/network/network_transmit.lua:180: bad argument #6 to ‘rpc’ (number expected, got nil)

This was after the mod got its approved status back.

Edit: Turns out if you are hosting and have at least 1 other human player in the group and a bot pings any elite the game will crash 100% of the time.

2 Likes

Thanks you two, I’ll be sure we turn that off! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.