Game Crashing caused by untrusted system files

GUID: a34ea0a4-320e-4ed6-8010-7de23ed8d87f
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/ui/hud_ui/gamepad_ability_ui.lua:327: attempt to index local ‘size’ (a nil value)

Easy Anti-Cheat “Untrusted system file (C://Windows/System32\wintab32.dll)”

Issue with game crashing right when i load into the keep since the latest update.

I have validated game files on Steam. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as restarting PC. Made sure Discord overlay was off. I used System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files (DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in command prompt).

Any other tips to overcome these crashes? I’d like to try out the new class today!

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is a known crash and will be patched soon - please see here for more information and a workaround: June 2021 - Known Issues List – Fatshark

Using a controller during loading screens is a quick work around, can switch to keyboard and mouse to fight ratties as long as i use controller before game ends or starts

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.