Game crashes every time i get on the skaven team

Issue Type (Required):

Matchmaking

Issue Description (Required):

so far, every single time i load in on the pactsworn team, my game crashes immediately

Hi @ThitOneGuy,

Sorry to hear this.

Please could you provide us with a crash report or your console log from a session the crash occurs, so we can look into this.

To provide a crash report:

1. After the crash has occurred, a pop-up window prompting you to enter the details of what you were doing prior to the crash will be displayed
  2. Submit the pop-up window
  3. Another pop-up window similar to that pictured below will be displayed
  4. Click the ‘Copy to clipboard’ button and paste it to us

To provide a console log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2 External Test\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload the appropriate console log to us

Thanks in advance!

console-2024-02-08-20.46.37-307766a5-8dc0-4b96-a0da-d2fd0fecbd52.log (1.2 MB)
this is the most recent one, but its happened 6 times so far

just gave it another go, and the same thing happened, here’s the crashreport:

GUID: 9a1e2dfb-8fce-4dba-a400-b909481dc751
Log File:
Info Type:

uninstalled and reinstalled, still crashes when it’s my turn to play as a skaven

GUID: 1bf79e43-3b7b-4b2b-9cc1-3a27f6e04662
Log File:
Info Type:

still crashing, here’s another crash log

GUID: 760370ec-7d01-4788-9d25-50e27d203ed1
Log File:
Info Type:

@ThitOneGuy, I’m sorry to hear these crashes are persisting when it’s your turn playing as Skaven :frowning:

I’ve highlighted this to the development team and we’re investigating. Unfortunately, I can’t guarantee if this crash can be fixed during the test period. I’ll update you if I hear anything from development regarding this crash though!

Apologies for the inconvenience :frowning:

Hi @ThitOneGuy,

I’ve spoken with our developers, and this crash is occuring due to playing Skaven using Gamepad.

As stated in our FAQ, Gamepad is not currently supported during this test. So, I recommend switching to KBM if possible.

ah, i see, good to know, thanks for finding out why!