Game Crash in Main Menu Loading Screen

Hello community,
a friend of me have this problem.

He started the game and after the Intro from Fatshark and Vermintide 2 the game crashed and the vermintide 2 process killed instantly.

This is the message what he get:

GUID: c4a4cdfa-2818-48d8-aa50-f27a6406073e
Log File:
Info Type:

[Crash Link]:
crashify://c4a4cdfa-2818-48d8-aa50-f27a6406073estrong text

i hope you can help us, we need him for a perfect game :smiley:

Sincerly yours

Your buddy’s PC’s specifications are quite below the minimum requirements for Vermintide 2. Unfortunately this is highly likely to be the cause of the crashes.

thanks for the fast reply @FatsharkJulia

But one i need to say. My buddy and i have played since 1st november and he haven’t this problem. This problem joined recently two days ago and i dont think that the developer highed the minimum system specification in this time.

I’m very surprised he was able to play previously, I would put it down to luck if I’m completely honest!

Unfortunately we’re limited in the advice we can offer in this situation but he could try running through the solutions listed here: https://en.kundo.se/org/fatshark/d/how-to-resolve-access-violation-crashes/

No changes have been made to the minimum requirements.

Hello again @FatsharkJulia,
your solution page works, my buddy can play vermintide 2 again but he lower his resolution to the lowest he can set xD

Sincerly yours

Impressive! I appreciate the update. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.