Hey Mr. Jack. If you could attach your console log, that would help the people at FS diagnose your problem a little better. You can find those here at:
C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
Please include as much information as possible in the description of yGUID: fbe8704e-79ba-4153-ad6c-d241d334f379
crashify://fbe8704e-79ba-4153-ad6c-d241d334f379our issue and include any crash reports produced (if applicable).
If you have already submitted your issue via the Fatshark Support Portal, please avoid double-posting here. You Support Portal query will be answered within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Unfortunately, your PC does not appear to meet the minimum requirements for Vermintide 2, which is resulting in the crashes you’re experiencing. The minimum requirements for Vermintide 2 are:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD FX-4350 @ 4.2 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 65 GB available space
In this situation we can only recommend that you submit a refund request via the Steam client. Apologies for any disappointment caused.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.