Free Update - Depths of the Damned - Coming September 29!

a man in a white shirt is holding a shotgun with the words i got 57 more goddamn rounds in this 4-round magazine below him

Nuh uh

Oh yesssssss hype let’s gooooooo

Skærmbillede 2026-09-15 195317
“The filth of their visage is nothing to the filth in their hearts” - Inquisitor Vandis

Vile
foul
disgusting
abhorrent
repulsive
slimy
filthy
suppurating

oozing

SICKENING

FESTERING

CHAOS SORCERY

So we will have to clear new mini story campaign on every character?

When is No man’s land coming to Havoc? so what if it’s an Op, chuck it in please!

Will the arbitrator be able to use the hunter’s shotgun?

Send me in!

im hyped

will you guys please

PLEASE fix the FotF bug (this one Fotf cancels heavies) for this patch

I BEG OF YOU IT’S BEEN THREE MONTHS

I hate on all weapons with basic attack patterns, the crushers PA is just so fkn wild compared to any of its other attacks its not even funny..
Then I go play with crusher and I fall in love with it all over again >.<

I mean, that is up to you. But Spillway will also be showing up on the Mission Board as a regular Adventure Mission!

Yeah, but OCD :smiley:

NEW LEVELS! A NEW BOSS, EVEN!!

PLEASE let this be good i beg of you.

Man's Shocked Mind Blown Reaction

7 Likes

There’s very clearly 3 new weapons and 3 new marks.

now gimme the shao khan ogryn mallet moveset and i’ll be hammerin those pathetic fools into puny pulp :grin:

its better than good, its new :squinting_face_with_tongue:

copyImage

“Welcome honoured visitors! Your timing is impeccable! My ritual could use a soul or four to add more zest to my mmmuculent brrrroth!”

Sure doesn’t look like the ability to play solo like was promised almost 4 years ago. Where’s the update on that, @FatsharkQuickpaw?

is that the new boss? The Prophet of Decay