Fix the karking Mutants

Im going to say it, every time a mutant yeets me out of bounds, or to a place i cant get out of, i ragequit the game and my experience playing it is not “pleasant”. 20 minutes to be wasted because the Mutants can just end your entire run like that is not fun.

Either fix them, or remove them entirely. Or give us an option to teleport to the team or ANYTHING like that when a player is detected out of bounds.

Skill issue

Muties throwing players out of bounds should happen whenever possible. Its your punishment for not dodging or using a wall.

I hereby petition that muties should throw players out of bounds whenever able.

• Yes, throw me harder daddy
  • No, I am afraid of heights

0 voters

5 Likes

If it happens it happens. But deliberately? That’d make muties worse than monstrosities.

I’ve maybe had this happen twice in 400 hours of gaming and just sucked it up. I’m pretty sure also if you survive in oob, you can just alt f4 then restart the game coming back in where the teleported bot was… And hence circumventing the issue.

ok maybe we were wrong, and they’re not in a “good enough” state after all. Must be thrown harder

1 Like

NGL it’s very funny how hard you’re ratioing OP.

1 Like

I had a laugh too. I mean i was half joking. But…i did complain damnation was too easy so this is one way to make it harder.

Considering that OP is reasonable and that the other post is a troll, this is a perfect example of why “being ratioed” does not mean anything.

1 Like

Out of bounds issues generally are a legitimate concern, but I hope we can agree that removing mutants would be a considerable overreaction.

1 Like

Yes. But aside from removing them, OP also suggested

1. fixing it
  2. adding an option to put the player back into bounds

Those are reasonable suggestions and not overreactions at all.

1 Like

I wasn’t trolling. I was at least half serious. I mean, its a bad idea but then again i always found it weird that muties were so nice to us.

As far as I’m concerned, I just want the SILENT STEALTHY Mutants to go into the deepest abyss far into the Warp where they should have remained!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.