Fatshark, you need to change the mission board ASAP

Yep - I’ve been saying this since Day 1 as well:

I’ve been seeing this also become more and more and more one of the major complaints of the game.

This is one of the biggest issues of the game imo because it impacts people’s ability to participate in the best part of the game - the actual gameplay. My friends and I don’t want to do the same 2-3 missions in a session (sometimes across multiple nights) because they’re the only ones available at a difficulty we want. Most of my friends and I have gone back to Vermintide, and if once in a while we want to play some Darktide (which does happen, because again, the actual game is so fun) - we end up only playing like…1, maybe 2 missions and then go back to doing something else because we’re forced to either play the same missions we were forced to play last time, or currently there’s only like, 1 or 2 options. What about when new maps come out? I didn’t play the last one that was released for days after it came out because it never was available at the difficulty my friends and I wanted to play it at. So…cool - I’m automatically going to be less hyped for any new maps or zones coming out in the future. Because why would I be excited if the game won’t let me play it how I want anytime soon?

I’ve also been critical about the complete lack of addressing it. We want to be able to play the game that we paid for. Content is actively being held away from the playerbase, more and more people are complaining about it - and it’s been dead silent. At least with the randomness of the equipment the CM’s mentioned that it’s on the list to look at after crafting is released. Which is fair - Crafting isn’t out, I understand it taking priority. But the complete lack of even addressing this issue is concerning.