Elevator Bug - Refinery Delta-17

Issue Description:
On the map Refinery Delta-17, at the halfway point after defeating the corruption demons, the elevator did not lower after pushing the button and the waypoint marker went onto the following objective as if we were at the top of the elevator.

Steps to Reproduce:
Not sure, was playing the game as normal, an exploding barrel next to the elevator might have had something to do with it.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Refinery Delta-17

Platform:
PC steam

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/04/2022, 08:00PM] [EST]

Reproduction Rate:
Once

2 Likes

Also had this happen

Also had this happen just now in a full team of 4, during the early phase of the fight we had an exploding barrel explode in the same style as AkiraSorara’s repro, so there’s a chance this is a factor in the cause. EU client

Just had this happen to me. The game took a long time to load in at the start, disconnecting someone who never returned. Played through the level to the event and called the elevator and it never began its descent.

Had this happen to me too just now. Same map, same point in the map. Don’t remember anything about exploding barrels one way or the other. Map did start as one player with 3 bots that got filled with players later but that’s the only unusual thing I can think of.