Crashes since new update

I’m having frequent crashes only since the update.
Game was fine absolutely fine before.

GUID: 76260ad1-8425-43d1-a2fb-04bc8ad8f876
Log File:
Info Type:

What is happening here?

Another crash:

GUID: 95d11cf3-3097-40d3-8877-08e599d761fd
Log File:
Info Type:

Looks like your GPU has crashed in one of the logs, in the other, I’m not quite sure admittedly. Do try performing a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers using the instructions here. If the crashes persist, please continue to send me your most recent crash reports.

Thank you for your answer.
I keep having these crashes, I just underclocked my graphics card to check if it would get better but it happens in the same way.
I don’t know what to do… it’s only after the last update this is happening. I have uninstalled and installed the game and the same happens.

Check this:
GUID: 7bda2a72-8e9d-4a68-aa82-5ab1d1edb56c
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/boot.lua:723: attempt to call method ‘update’ (a nil value)

I keep getting out of games with my friends and family. I have a 2700x and RTX 2080, I shouldn’t be having these problems.
Please help me or sort this out.

This most recent crash appears to be an issue with our code, so I’ve popped that over to development. Apologies.

Also - I’d recommend that you lower your ‘Worker Thread’ count within the launcher’s ‘Settings’ menu down to 6, and disable any RAM overclocks if you have any.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.