Crashes.. all the time.. can we PLEASE get credit for missions during crash?

The issue is the dang game crashes all the time. I would say 19 times out of 20… it’s about 20 minutes in a mission… usually right near the end of it… it crashes. So now I played 20+ minutes… it crashed, I load back in… and NO CREDIT for the amount of time?
This is crap. If we’re going to beta test the game for you because it came out LONG before it was rock solid… for free… at the VERY LEAST you should give us full credit for any mission we’re in no matter how far along, if the game crashes. I’ve got at least 15 to 20 hours of wasted play time with no credit.

SO… CAN YOU PLEASE add in to the game ASAP the ability to CREDIT if a crash occurs the full mission… e.g. a lvl 2, I should see 3200 xp or whatever, and the money too. Like I said… it’s not the paying gamers fault the game wasn’t ready for release. So if we’re beta testing for no charge (given the $50 to $100 an hour they normally would get paid)… the very least you can do is make it so that I didn’t just waste that 20+ minutes multiplied by the number of times the past 2 weeks the game has crashed on me in missions.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
Every time it crashes a report is sent.

Steps to Reproduce:
Play the game… it crashes. A LOT.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam, Windows 11

Reproduction Rate:
Often - Constant

I am 100% with you on this and I’m doing my best to advocate for this internally. I apologise I’m not able to do more.