Crashed at the end of the mission and lost xp rewards

Issue Description:

I was playing as an LVL 23 veteran in malice difficulty, with about 15% of exp left to level up to LVL 24 so I knew I would level up after completing the mission.

The mission was Enclavum Baross (throne side) and after playing for 30 mins or so, we made it to the very end; we successfully made it into the extraction ship but during the final cinematic cutscene of the squad entering the ship and leaving, the game CRASHED! and after restarting the game, there was no option to rejoin the match AND I got 0 experience gain… so I basically lost 30-40 mins of grind and got nothing out of the mission despite we made it into the extraction ship and the mission was already ending!

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
just a crash error; I submitted the bug report.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

I get random crashes at any point in the game, this time it was during the final cinematic sequence when completing Enclavum Baross (throne side) mission.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Enclavum Baross (throne side) mission.

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Luis

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]
Dec 13, 2022 ~ About 9:30 PM MDT

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
Unusual

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Nothing; it was a game crash.
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    crash_dump-2022-12-14-02.07.35-a1b64532-6c5c-497e-9c23-9a5760b8736b.dmp (1.1 MB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (682.8 KB)

Sorry to hear this. Can you please provide your console log from the session this happened?

console-2022-12-14-02.07.35-a1b64532-6c5c-497e-9c23-9a5760b8736b.log (469.0 KB)

Thank you - I’ve added this crash to our database for investigation. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I came here with the exact same situation, different map. I’ll include mine as well if that helps.
console-2022-12-15-14.39.59-8744d568-20fa-44f1-9b1c-f9585458c507.log (924.0 KB)

1 Like