How I could reproduce it 100% (tested only as client, don’t know if this is a client or overall issue):
- overheat in the keep using kerillians staff
- queue a game and step into the bridge of shadows while still being overheated
- once the bridge of shadow collapses to start the game, you will experience a crash instead. No error message or anything. Just crash to the desktop.
Thanks for the report! Can you please also provide us with your console log from the session this crash occurred?
To do so:
- Press the Windows key + R
- Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
- Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
- Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
- Upload the appropriate console log to us
Thank you in advance!
Just created one log file as a host. same procedure, same crash. Here’s the log file
console-2022-03-29-14.21.28-18439bd2-c3df-4762-9744-f06bada013a0.log (266.7 KB)
Thank you @N1Lowbob - we’ll investigate!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.