Controller look sensitivity and analog issues

Issue Summary: playing on pc with an Xbox one controller after patch 1.20, there appears to be a very extreme acceleration when moving the camera horizontally, there is also an annoying deceleration when moving the camera vertically and trying to look straight up and straight down the camera veers of to the sides.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

1 Like

Frederik, please accept my apologies for the late response. Just checking in to see if this issue is still occurring for you?

Hi thanks for the reply yes it’s still occurring, I have tried different controllers and different cables all have the same problem and other games seem to be ok, so I don’t think it’s a hardware problem. Drivers are up to date and I have no mods installed, let me know if you need more information.

Thank you Frederik, I’ve popped your report over to our controller expert who will look in to the issue. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu