Community Update #5: Week 2

This is a joke ngl like bruh

cya i’ma go pass out now.

the emporor protects

Papa Nurgle got hold of thermostat controls, it’s now nice and cool 10 K.

bots get to wear cool drip in the training mission and cutscenes why cant we have those, the trailers have weapons/cosmetics we could use but they weren’t released, the cosmetic stores timer just disappeared which I’m almost certain is illegal in the EU, crafting system aint there which is an important part of gameplay, weapon modification was promised but now we arent playing cod so it cant be in the game, and the only cosmetics are payed for or blue/red. and the only response we have gotten is either soonTM or just “we never said that”. this is an expensive game to buy and at this point full clarity would be nice on every issue.

But it ain’t worded clearly.

Using update for two different things needlessly complicates things.

If only there was a word for content additions, like… patch or something.

“Our biggest update yet will land next week […]”, could hence also be read as just being the longest written Community Update. Especially with the beginning of the next sentence being “In today’s update, we want to address […]” which was based on the post not an hotfix.

Additionally they only mentioned “Content Update” in regards to crafting not in the previous paragraphs, so Update alone was used, as said previously, for content AND post.

1 Like

Well I didn’t expect today because I’m tired from work and commute, but not even being able to read patch notes as I lose myself to sleep demons…

I’d be lying that I’m disappointed or surprised at this point.

@Bankrotas The patch notes are up, my friend. Community Update #6: Signal Update

Well lookie,lookie, I was right.

How aabout game pass/steam crossplay :frowning:

2 Likes

Any ETA for todays patch?

cant wait for update.
Hope you fixed “heavyweight champion”
We tried as a group of 4 Ogryns 8hrs to find 6 other ogryns…
> not possible <

So, any update?

Patch notes went up yesterday, update should be going live now.

2 Likes

Because you are unable to speak a common language.

1 Like

I wish to praise the CMs for atually joining us in the trenches and the small reforms to the shop, which I find sufficent to make use of.

But more work is needed and we can and should expect more.

Whats the word on the docket cosmetics, because they are WHACK, I get it end game grind, but there’s too many varations to get my guys, and my guys are what matters to me.

I shouldn’t be scraping for cadian 8th colours schemes for throne’s sake.

We need dye mecanics now, then we only need to worry about armour colour.

Come on overfed tuna.

Many players already stopped to play Darktide.
So, actually, books, grimoires etc are absolutely not fixed, that’s even worst. Craft system is always missing, there are some crashes yet, some connections failures etc…
Plz, guys!

A decent way to approach crafting was done in a game called Vermintide 2, dunno if you heard about it. Played that for a bit and I didn’t feel like the game was actively trying to stop me from playing, but encouraged the testing of different combinations. Literally just take the system, add your refine stuff to it; or straight up release red items, as apparently 100% in a stat is intended to be possible anyways. On that note, get rid of the random shops as well. They are the main reason deterring everyone from playing. In mission game is fun. Loading times and “Hub” are horrid.

really? the crafting v2 was a total slog, rerolling 40 times. anyone?

Yeah I am getting STRONG VT2 flashbacks rerolling a perk over a hundred times trying to get a 4 star roll of the perk I want. I guess staring at a screen spamming the reroll button for ungodly amounts of time is just FS intended gameplay.

3 Likes

Hey, it only took a couple years an mods to speed it up. LEAVE FS ALONE! :(((((((((