Clipping through Map, stuck on escape ramp

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
So far have had two instinces of severe clipping issues on two maps (sorry forget the map names):

1. during the ammo loading mission, the team was hit by a flamer right at the door to the escape ship … myself, only remaining, when trying to simply wall up the ramp, I was clipped UNDER the ramp and forced into crouch and unable escape from underneath = mission failed. – several other instances I find my character cannot easily walk up this ramp either, even jumping sometimes have difficulty.

I THINK this may have been done by crouch walking into the ramp? (Or jumping at/on it), unsure

1. the map (chasm station?) With a series of staircases going upward (large gap in the middle, several other visible floors blocked by gates below, myself and a teammate were hit by a nurgle demon (i had my usual random disconnect as well) and launched to one of the lower floors somehow — when below, stairs are non-substantial and we fall through the map and eventually die; gates are blocking so cannot escape = run failed, just trapped and have to jump to our death through invisible steps

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:
c33tz
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]
[11/20/2022 11:00PM] [EST]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
Unusual

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]
Sadly due to quick nature and disconnects, was unable to grap a good screenshot in time :confused: