Bullseye

Issue Type (Required):

Penances

Issue Description (Required):

This penance says “Destroy all blue bottles on Warren 6-19” while also listing 0/12. Not exactly sure what’s up with the number, but:

I’ve played this mission and destroyed (as far as I could tell) every single blue bottle on the map. Starting from the spawn area bar, including any of the other bars, and also some blue bottles placed on their own towards the end of the mission. I used melee attacks exclusivly (no idea if that matters), yet it never added any progress towards whatever 12 is supposed to signify.

It’s obtuse so I could be missing something, but this feels bugged to me. If this is actually working as intended, then the description is misleading in the extreme.

Mission Name (Optional):

Warren 6-19

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Same issue. Our group even tried smashing all the blue Maker’s-Mark-looking fifth bottles. No progress, no pop-up messages at all.

The fact that it’s out of 12 has me thinking it might mean something else, but then that picture is more than a bit misleading.

My current theory is that there’s a specific spot where there’s 12 bottles outside the map you have to shoot, and any of the million other blue bottles don’t matter. This would still be a dumb pennance description.

That or it’s bugged.

You would be correct.

There is a little shooting gallery off of one of the big courtyards that has a bunch of bottles in it.

But it didn’t count towards anything. Still sitting at 0/12.

So I shot all the bottles in the little nook on the first “hub zone” which changed after the update. I didnt notice any other shooting galleries throughout the map. When I had shot all of them (didnt check during), it listed my progress as 1/12 in the little bookmark tab view.

After the end of the mission it was back to 0/12.

I kinda doubt there’s 11 shooting galleries that I missed.

Bullseye Penance Place video

1 Like

If that behaviour is how it’s intended to work, that is the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen concerning what the penance description says.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.