Bugged weapons screen crashes. wtf?

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
I try and run my psyker but I don’t get passed the mourning star to even get to a mission. secondary issue? I’ve also noticed in recent weeks that in the after mission screens that my character is carrying a different weapon than what I ran with. like for my veteran even though I took the shotgun it has me with a lasrifle.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]
I can’t get past the mourning star this morning. I’ve tried multiple times and while I’m in the inventory screen scrolling thru my weapons set ups, which are all mysteriously the same thing for everyone one, when I had 3 different set ups the new force sword and a surge staff, the new force sword and the purgatus staff and a new gun pysker set up. the new force sword and a shredder pistol. now all read the surge staff only. I flip between then and get an instant crash.
Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1.log in.
2. choose the psyker
3. open your inventory, go to your weapons and scroll thru your weapon set ups.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam
Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
Curlywoof69
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]
04/10/2023 Noon CST
Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
5 times in a row
Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    GUID: ce5480f4-3ba1-4f1d-b489-8ef92fb1dce9
    Log File:
    Info Type:

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

We are looking in to the crash you’ve reported. The next time you notice your character appearing to carry another weapon, could you upload the corresponding console log here so we can look in to it please?

okay. I’ll try and remember it later but my veteran was again after every mission I ran with her, carrying one of the laser rifles and I was running either the snub pistol or the kantrael shotgun. and I tried to load in with my psker again a little while ago. same thing. I was in the weapons screen, and this time it stayed on long enough for me to fix my 3 loadouts before crashing. it’s really weird. as I say that particular crash only happens with that character.

decided to try and play it this morning. it seems to be working.

okay it decided to behave for me for about 24-36hrs and now we’re back to crashing again in the weapons screen with the psyker. strictly on the psyker and the weapons screen itself is bugged. the presets are messed up again. and I’d just finished a mission a minute or two prior. sigh. smh

Steam, Curlywoof69, 1:11pm cst approximate.
GUID: 22cdffa2-1fd7-4561-9b68-200293e8e120
Log File:
Info Type: