Issue Type (Required):
Error - Backend Error
Issue Description (Required):
I’ve bought the game recently and i haven’t been able to play because i get a backend error every time i try to log in. I checked the console logs and it says code 1000
[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):
No, I don’t use mods
Reproduction Rate (Required):
Constant (100%)
Platform (Required):
PC - Steam
Player ID (Optional):
Hi StartDawg, could you share the console logs with us, please?
Thanks for that. What’s displayed on the page when you attempt to access https://bsp-auth-prod.atoma.cloud/ ?
I’ve changed my internet plan and managed to get past the start menu, but now i get error 2014 almost all the time.
Sorry I missed your previous reply here. Which region are you playing from?
That explains it - we’ve been looking in to this issue impacting our Russian players, but it shows to be the result of Roskomnadzor activity, as we’re aware that this issue is occurring outside of Darktide and in other online products and services too.
We’ll share any updates on the case here:
We’re aware of reports from players in Russia encountering errors when loading in to the Mourningstar.
Our initial investigation shows this may be linked to national network restrictions, which could limit our ability to directly address the issue. It’s worth noting that these restrictions appear to be impacting other products and services as well, and not only Darktide.
That said, please rest assured we’ll do everything within our ability to assist if there’s anything we can resolve on our en…
Additionally, the comments here from a couple of our Russian players explain the workarounds they’ve used, which may be of interest to you:
https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/error-signing-in-backend-error/108663/5
I should add that the restrictions appear to be slowly being removed across the country, so I hope you’ll soon be able to play.
Alternatively, I can assist with a refund should you prefer to take that option.
Of course it’s them, i didn’t even think about it. Thank you for helping me