Backend Error : 1010

Issue Type (Required):

Error - Backend Error

Issue Description (Required):

I bought a Vermintide 2 key for my girlfriend from Sweden on an intermediary website. After launching the game, it started showing “Internal server error 1010” (picture 1). On the 3-4th attempt, I managed to launch it and even go through the tutorial and get to the game lobby (strangely, Steam did not count the game time and it was marked “1-2 minutes in the game”). My searches led me to the conclusion that perhaps this is due to the fact that the purchased key is labeled “RU region” (picture 2), it cannot launch the game in Sweden. However, when I log in from her account in my RU region, the game gives me the same error. Having given her my second account with vermintide, the game started for her and everything was fine. The problem is with her account

What I tried:

1. Clear the config directory in %AppData% - Removing the game on Steam - Clearing the game directory after deleting on Steam - Installing the game
    (I saw this advice somewhere on this same forum)

2. Go to the website - https://5107.playfabapi.com/

{“Healthy”:true,“AppEnvironment”:“stack”,“Partition”:“prod”,“Vertical”:“p-highvol”,“Application”:“mainserver”,“Commit”:“00a1433”," ConfigInstalled":true,“InstanceId”:“p-highvol-mainserver-65ddbc7c5d-cdhr8”,“DataIntegrityErrors”:0,“Cluster”:“main-01-alpha-4-A”,“AppConfigCommit”:“35fca478c05451cfaee1971258073d5eb0152a8d” }
(above data from the site)

1. Disabling the firewall in Windows

The points ABOVE did not help me :frowning:

Thank you in advance for your help, I really like playing Darktide together and I really want to show her all the delights of the fields of Vermintide.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

Hi @PhonkEnjoyer,

Sorry to hear this.

Historically, Backend Error 1010 has been linked to temporary server disruption and usually clears up after a short period.

Is the error still occurring now?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.