Anyone here play Deathwish?

Just curious if anyone here plays the modded difficulty Deathwish. I beat my first run (with bots) without too much trouble, but man is it reminding me how annoying they can be. They’re a real hindrance since they just slow your pace a lot, and just go down all the time (while generally ignoring you if you need help).

If anyone is interested in trying some runs on it sometime, maybe we can get a group together.

I play Onslaught, Deathwish, and Onslaught/Deathwish.
I prefer just plain old Onslaught though.

Tough for me to find groups for this during week night but I can usually get something together during the weekends.

Send me a friend request on Steam. Hanzy the Heretic. My profile pic is a gunslinger with two revolvers.
East Coast USA region btw.

1 Like

Added, I’m Enigmatic Salp on Steam. :slight_smile:

I prefer the idea of Onslaught, myself, but more bosses when you’re playing with bots is more annoying, and I’m not sure how my rig will handle it - I’ll have to see.

1 Like

Will accept your friend request when I get home from work!
What region are you in?
Do you use Discord?

2 Likes

I’m in the Midwest and yes, I use discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Onslaught is my fave, but I’m down for either! RAWCATS on Steam, add me up! I’m in the midwest as well.

2 Likes

Added you, @Flinlock!

I did test Onslaught and my rig could handle it - I’d rather play that, but it needs real players even more than Deathwish. I got a win on DW with bots on my first try, but they didn’t even make it past the arena on Righteous Stand in Onslaught!

2 Likes

Accepted! Will be on tomorrow, also generally around in the evenings for a bit. My computer can handle hosting onslaught pretty well, my internet isn’t always the best though… I’m sure we will make it work!

1 Like

Sent a request to @hanzy as well :slight_smile: want to try to get some going today? We may be able to convince @Torantolis to join us :smiley:

1 Like

100% ready and willing; I love me some Vermintide! Message me any time and I’d be happy to play!

I’m “Hand of Gabriel” or “Torantolis” on steam and I’m also in the midwest; should be good to match time zones!

1 Like

Will add you as well.
Is anyone on weeknights ~8pm to 11pm EST?
Maybe we can set something up.

1 Like

Wonderful! I can’t wait to be part of a big following of ratstabbers!

I only really play games on Tuesdays/Thursdays (as far as weeknights are concerned) because life happens on the other nights but I’ll have an odd Wednesday/Friday that’s free if plans get cancelled.

If we need a common Discord I am happy to join into someone else’s or to offer up my own; WTFi (Where The Fun is) is always looking for members and we have a few other folks who play Vermintide. Notably are @JRxDemon and @LordOfTheBees who are both joyful players to hang out with.

1 Like

Okay.
Maybe we can set something up for Tuesday evening?
Say 8pm EST start?
Lets see what the others say.

1 Like

My gaming schedule can be unpredictable, but I am often available on week night evenings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ALRIGHT, YE OL’ GRUMBLERS! TIS TIME FOR THE DAWI TO SETTLE SCORES OF THE DAMMAZ KRON!

I call upon Thanes known to uphold our Dammaz Kron:

@hanzy

@BizarreSalp

@Flinlock

3 Likes

Good games last night guys! Had a lot of fun. Hope to see some of ya again tonight.

3 Likes