Acceptance of missions not being registered

I play with my brother who is on Xbox and a couple other friends that are Steam users. We’ll queue for a mission, we will all accept the mission to play, and about 1/3 of the time even after all players have accepted the mission it will not acknowledge that players have accepted and go into the pre-mission screen even when there’s in excess of 10 minutes left before the mission refreshes.

On top of that, about 1/4 of the time, missions will have to be selected twice in order for it to show up with the other members of the team to accept the mission.

Generally do not have any game disconnects, and this issue has occurred with different players in the team when they queue us for the mission. Unsure if it’s a crossplay issue or what, but sometimes RNGesus does not smile upon us and it will happen every other time we try queuing for a mission.

1 Like

Happens to my friends as well. When I play solo, in a group (everyone playing steam) and in a group (some players on steam and Xbox). I have not tried an Xbox only group.

Although this is a minor annoyance, it is frequent enough to notice. Solution so far is requeue until matchmaking works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.