A few things

A few things I’ve noticed that could help the frustration levels in the game.

• do not matchmake if 2 or more players are downed. Being spawned into a mosh pit with all allies downed is so boring, especially given DT loading times. It’s no fun for everyone.

• allow all weapons to be tested in the meat grinder without needing to purchase them outside the meat grinder. Obvious thing is obvious.

• reduce the match waiting period by half. Honestly why there is always 1 person who doesn’t confirm and let’s the timer run down completely whilst all 3 other players have confirmed, is just beyond comprehension. It drives me insane. Wasting everyone’s time.

• the zealot penance that requires 200 ranged kills as a loner should accept bombers and snipers etc as ranged. It doesn’t in current form which is a bit silly.

• allow practice of mini games in the mourningstar. I’ve still no idea how to play the new one around the tree… And I’m expected to learn in that environment?? Nah.

• customizable quickwheel menu. Let us select and map it to various commands. For example “stay together”, “I need grenades”, “I need cover”, “give me space” etc etc. Could be cool considering everyone hates VOIP in DT for some reason.

1 Like

Regular timer 60seconds.

If at least 1 player (but not all) are ready and remaining time >20 sec, the timer jumps down to 20 sec.

If all are ready and remaining time >3 sec, the timer jumps to 3 sec.

That should solve all issues, without creating new ones (like making it more difficult to get players before the mission starts).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.