[ENDED] CAPTION CONTEST! Win a Rare 'The Eternal Serpent' Portrait Frame! (Vermintide 2)

"Argroth, I’m standing here at the scene of the insurgent group the Übersreik 5 - or 4’s - latest raid on the rotfather’s grain. As you can see beside me, the battle with plague enforcement is ongoing, and despite Champion Ribspreader’s assurances the Southlander weaklings will be brought to justice, the death toll is mounting. Now, the question on everyone’s mind is, who will avenge the fallen?

With the Weekly Bile, I’m Ezvax Sourgut."

6 Likes

When you’re 20 minutes into pillaging and chill and he gives you that look.

3 Likes

Final night of the summer time boot camp, Reikland.
“Rot-father bless me, I knew the open bar would cause problems.”

2 Likes

The moment when a slayer dawi jumps in your face and all you can think of is his impressive double mohawk as your best friends already faints from seeing its glory. https://prnt.sc/ouq2j1

2 Likes

It was at this moment, he knew, he f***** up.

Oi, Eirik! When did Bödvarr hire elf-wenches? -Thud- Eirik?

5 Likes

“Sigmar, more like Shi…”
Gets wacked with mace
“We were just kidding, Sigmar’s… uh… the best! Farm’s that way!”

(Looking at Foot Knight)

• Excuse me sir, How can you mantein your moustache so elegant in the battle? can you share me you beauty secrets, pleaseeeeee?
2 Likes

The face when a backend error puts a sudden end to your successful pub runs and scatters all team members to the winds.

2 Likes

“Excuse me weakling southlanders, but have you heard the good word of Grandfather Nurgle?”

5 Likes

Vermintide fans rioting outside the Fatshark headquarters after news of the Eternal Serpent spread.

(I would be there if Stockholm wasn’t so far away!)

2 Likes

"We’re reporting live here from Morgensloft Farm at the grand opening of the hottest franchise of Fast Food Joints

Bardin Goreksson’s Original Nurgle Burgers!

As you can see, the fanatic crowd is already rushing in to be first in line, as they know slots are limited and even hyperstacking will not guarantee to get served in time.

Truly a master of his craft, chef Goreksson is just dishing out pound after pound of succlent vitality, hand-cooked in mucculent broth - by an old family recipe he found hidden in his book of grudges.

At Bardin’s Original Nurgle Burgers, everthing is made with typical dawi-dilligence. From pounding the meat with dual hammers to slowly simmering it over true drakefire grills, the stoutfellow leaves nothing to chance when it comes to quality - and for those who are brazen enough, Bardin will not hesitate to spice things up with a blast or two from his peppercorn-grudgeraker - mhhhh hmmm, just like the Grandfather used to make.

And for a limited time only and just today, try out the Dunkin’ Dongliz Special:
12 Dongliz Nuggets with Khorne-flakes Crust and spicy Hagbane-Sauce.!

7 Likes

“HI, WELCOME TO CHILI’S, home of the Ubersreik sampler platter! Dawri eat free!”

When your 6 foot freind gets sent to the stratosphere by a 4.5 stunty Dwarf singing nonsense

Me and the boys when it’s another glorious day in the Reikland.

2 Likes

“Life is short - smile while you still have teeth!”

2 Likes

Marauder: And this, my friends, is why planking isn’t very Nurglicious!

When you finally have the elf surrounded but the armored dwarf 10 meters away calls you stinky

5 Likes

When the slave rat pulls the Ubersriek 5 Patrol

11 Likes

You after get rekt simultaneously by a group of patrol and 4 specials on your first Legend run.

• surprised chaos face *