Developer Update - January 31

Just wanna add my simple thoughts about UCs ultimate abilities.
So first of all, what I think are the problems atm:

• Flame Wave: is there any use at all? doesn’t feel special or impactfull in any way for me

• Fuel for the Fire: personally my skill of choice atm, the problem is:
    for a melee orientated class the loss of overcharge forced you into ranged after using this.

• Bomb Balm: is the safe, supportive skill and in the best spot imho

so what would I change? First of all I think the ultimate skills should support different playstyles.

• As i mentioned Bomb Balm is in an ok spot (it offers light CC, THP and Venting).

• Fuel for the Fire should be UCs most offensive skill. Imho it shall not vent overcharge, but therefore give better offensive stats and add some melee weapon effects… maybe no explosion at all but therefor increased charge attack dmg/speed/cc and a conical flame wave with increaed pushed range on push attacks (would synergize well with Searing Grasp aswell)

• Flame Wave: could be a “directional explosion” with a low percentage vent (maybe like a third) and high CC, smth. like a “Flame Wave” you can cast infront of you that knock down enemies and knock back big enemies (CW bosses etc) pretty much like if you cast FK’s ulimate in place but with a burning dot and therefore higher CD.

so you have a “low risk/support”-Style, a “high risk/dmg”-style and a “medium risk/CC”-style build option. CD’s needs to be tuned accordingly, but should be lowered in general imho.

Edit: I think some thoughts about weapon restrictions for Siennas different classes could do a part in balancing/making them more unique to eachother aswell (with an eye on Pyros melee power)

1 Like