Zealot Premium cosmetic top constant clipping & texture popin

Issue Description:
The premium cosmetic for the zealot with the scriptures has tons of clipping, and often doesn’t load properly during the mission loadout or flight

Steps to Reproduce:
Wear the cosmetic

Platform:
[Steam]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Clipping through arm

Texture not loading

Texture not loading (Blurry) AND clipping through arms and leg

Clipping through both left arm and right hand

Saw someone else with it, it was clipping through one hand, but interacted properly with the other hand

I also don’t know if it’s a glitch, but the way the scriptures kinda stick out to the sides looks incredibly goofy and doesn’t look at all how paper or fabric would (Wind resistance would make the scriptures flow behind you, not out to the sides. It sticks out to the sides and sorts also swings side to side with the arms and looks incredibly incorrect. Here’s a video where you see the arms clipping WHILE running, and how weird it looks, and then how it clips again after you stop running.

Overall I feel that this cosmetic is of pretty poor quality. It looks super cool, but it’s integration with the character and environment. I asked for a refund but was told that was not possible - I’ll definitely not be spending any more of my aquillas until this cosmetic is fixed, and I can ensure that future cosmetics won’t have similar quality control issues.

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (199.6 KB)

Here’s a video of the texture taking forever to load in, as well as more clipping.

If anything, these clip more than they don’t.