Visual glitch on "Magistratum Bolt Pistol Blessed" cosmetic

Issue Type (Required):

Cosmetics

Issue Description (Required):

Hello, I have discovered a visual glitch for the “Godwyn-branx pattern bolt pistol”. I recently aquired the paid cosmetic (Magistratum Bolt Pistol Blessed) and whenever I have it equipped in the Mourningstar, the flame effect from the candle on the cosmetic can be seen visually around the character. It never goes away on its own and can be seen as two flames flickering around the character. The glitch does not appear in-game and sometimes dissapear after a mission, but whenever I re-equip the weapon or switch build/character, the glitch reappears. The issue most definitley has someting to do with the candle on the front barrel of the cosmetic. I do not use any mods and this visual glitch applies to all characters that can wield it.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

[EXAMPLE]

1. Load into the Mourningstar on any character that can wield the bolt pistol.
  2. Equip the “Magistratum Bolt Pistol Blessed” cosmetic.
  3. Look and move around the Mourningstar to see the flames around the character.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.