Veteran Palanite Enforcer set visual bug

Issue Type (Required):

Character Customisation

Issue Description (Required):

Greetings.

I would like to report a visual bug with the recently released Palatine Enforcer set for the Veteran (Guardsmen).

The Issue with the Guardsmen set in particular is with the metal parts of the armor bending when the vet moves his arms and shoulders around and during game play it looks squeezed and stretched, this issue is also slightly apparent with the Psykers chest piece where the metal parts also move when they move their arms and shoulders around.

This issue doesn’t exist with the zealot set where the metal armor parts are static, firm and not moving or stretching around when they move their arms and shoulders around.

I have also recorded a video showing the issue but it is to large to be uploaded here so I’ll be linking a unlisted Youtube link below showing and describing the problem.

Unlisted Video showing the issue:

Uploaded an Additional Video showing the issue
Uploading: 2024-06-27 23-23-46.mp4…

Hopefully this visual bug can be reported and resolved in the future.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1. The issue can be spotted while in the Customization menu.
  2. During Gameplay the metal parts bend badly forward resulting an uncanny visual bug (the zealot variant has no problems with the metal chest piece).

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.