Veteran Beta helmet clips Face 1

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
When using Male Face 1 (possibly others, I only tested a few), the skin clips through the face mask.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Create Veteran with Face 1 or use Barber to modify to Face 1
  2. Equip Beta helmet
  3. Skin clips through mask

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

2 Likes

ON a female character

1 Like

Same problem here.

It also clips on other veteran faces in general. I know that it’s not a paid cosmetic, but please give it a look :smiley:

Really makes ya feel special like they really cared about these ‘thank-you’ gift cosmetics, rather than it just being thrown in last second as a measly attempt to placate the hordes of beta-testers who are pointing out valid shortcomings in the game and which are going ignored, all the while making extremely sure the predatory in-game shop works flawlessly.

Also have this problem on face 6 or 7 i think, can’t be sure as I’ve just uninstalled the game. Will have to come back in 6 months and try again. VT2 still installed thankfully.

1 Like

I also have this issue with face 10.

My Bruce Campbell butt-chin is too strong for the Balaclava too :wink:

Guys, just come on now. Thanks for making it clip less, but the clipping is still there lol