Trollhammer torpedo does damage through walls and ceiling

Issue Type (Required):

Exploits

Issue Description (Required):

I’ve heard a lot of complaints about this weapon deserving to be banned in vs, but I didn’t entirely get why until we’ve had a match in Righteous Stand with an engineer shooting every wall and ceiling with it, killing skaven with splash damage. That caused a ragequit from half the team.
I’m not for the weapon being banned, but this should be addressed.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Shoot through walls.
BOOM.

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

All explosives and weapons with AoE (even melees) can hit through walls

Yeah, it’d be great if they fixed it all around.
But at least reining in the outliers would be a step forward.

I think this is fine in the PvE mode, but I do think this is an issue in PvP that needs sorted.

trollhammer needs to be banned. its not even a question.