Stamina Curios STILL BROKEN

Issue Type (Required):

Other

Issue Description (Required):

+3 stamina curios still don’t work. You guys serious? lol

Yeah they do? I run 3 +3 stam curios and I get a ton of bars to do as I wish. Are you sure they’re actually equipped?

Running one +3 stamina curio gives you +2 stamina, running two +3 stamina curios gives +6 stamina. It is broken

That’s insane!!! Tell me more, I’m very sincerely curious to hear about the omega stamina bar life :slight_smile:

Bizarre if true!

Out of curiosity and an abundance of +3 stamina charms I hopped into the meat grinder for a test:

No charms:
20240518140450_1

One +3 stamina:
20240518140440_1

Two +3 stamina:
20240518140425_1

Three +3 stamina:
20240518140933_1

Count 'em up! Looks OK to me but I think I’ll draw the line at the meat grinder – no ambition to drop into a game just to test stamina bars.

1 Like

+3 stamina threshold is 76, but the UI claims +3 at 75 rating because of rounding issues. I’m sure Fat Shark’s ‘fix’ for this will just be demoting all these fake +3 75s to +2, since they are incremental with the other 3 types of variable blessing values. Max current stamina is 76, toughness is 77 and HP is 78 despite the curios having 80 blessing ceiling like weapons.

3 Likes

You’re right, I just want to add that 75 rating stamina curios will give +3 stamina in the psykhanium/solo games. But will instead give +2 stamina in normal (multiplayer) missions.

Ahh finally someone understands and doesn’t completely avoid what I said. This has been in this game for a year now and it hasn’t been fixed. Its obvious their priorities are just all over the place and no one actually has a real list of high priority going down to low priority.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.