Skins from Vermintide 1 are not in the cosmetics tab

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
TLDR: I do not have VT1 skins in VT2, while owning both games.

I saw some guy playing on Kerillian Waystalker with different hairstyle and armor which was not in DLC shops or even in Lohner’s shop, and he said he got it from playing Vermintide 1.
So I bought Warhammer Vermintide 1 - End times, played one game for it to register i actually played the game, in order to get skins from that game into Vermintide 2, even bought the collector’s edition but got the other skins that were not the ones i needed.
And after a few games in VT2 i did not recive my VT1 skins.

Steps to Reproduce:

Could you maybe add them to my inventory so i can use them?

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
Steam ID - 76561198203296304
Steam Profile URL - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Antiprofi/

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[02/11/2023, 12:55] [GMT +5]

Reproduction Rate:
First time encountering a bug like this.

Upload Supporting Evidence:

(The first skin is a skin bought with IRL money, while others with silver. One of them is Helmgart’s guard skin but it does not give me the haircut for Waystalker Kerillian)

Upload Console Log:
I am playing through Geforce Now cloud service, i do not have Vermintide 2 in the Appdata Roaming folder.

Upload user_settings.config:
Same issue as before. Do not have anything to send because never installed the game on my PC.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Bulldog Sorry to bother so late about this, do you still have this issue?