Random Crashes on CW since patch

Hello,
I’ve been getting regular crashes on CW since the patch on about one out of three or four CW runs. I have not been able to identify a common factor, it has been on different levels on different characters. I did notice it happened twice while playing as WHC some time after I got the Caxuatn’s Frenzy buff, but I did another run with that buff and it didn’t crash, and have had crashes on other classes without that buff. What I’ve done so far, problem still persists:

completely uninstalled all mods
reinstalled game from scratch
repaired anticheat

Thank you

GUID: c0ba9756-bd4c-4fa5-ad42-636765ce56b2
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: …_extensions/default_player_unit/buffs/buff_templates.lua:3228: attempt to get length of local ‘server_buff_ids’ (a nil value)

1 Like

This will be resolved in our hotfix soon! Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Until then is it something that can be prevented on my end by avoiding certain buffs or is it unrelated to what buffs one takes?

To be honest, I’m not too sure on the specific boons currently. Though we’re aiming to hotfix by end of week if all goes to plan! Sorry again for any inconvenience :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.