Power Sword Mk 3 push attack hit detection issue

Issue Type (Required):

Weapons

Issue Description (Required):

See Youtube video here :

In any mission or the Psykhanium, if you have too much attack speed (in the video, +10% from Trench Fighter Drill, and +15% from Weapon Specialist, for a total of +25% AS), the push attack for this weapon will just go through enemies without damaging them, almost every time.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

  1. Enter Psykhanium
  2. Equip Power Sword Mk 3
  3. Get the talents Trench Fighter Drill and Weapon Specialist
  4. Activate Weapon Specialist
  5. Use the push attack on almost any enemy.
  6. It will fail to hit them almost every time.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Often (<75%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

2 Likes

it does the same with a tacaxe second light (can’t remember the MK) with zealots +10% att/S

2 Likes

So that’s why I was missing! I was sure I it was other connection issues or me karking up in some way.

For Emperors sake Fatshark…