Patch 3.4 - Outcast Engineer - OUT NOW

That’s likely foreshadows of the new expansion. I liked that, and the armory is in a better position too (except for when i wanna burn lohner’s emporium, but now we can carry 3 bombs :stuck_out_tongue:).

I do hope we’ll get a second access to saltz’s room though. It was handy to navigate.

1 Like

I wonder whether we are gonna see something like that “3rd person equipment” mod adapted by the game. Clearly, as the mod shows, it can be done and FS has made some mods part of the game before.

And in that trailer you can see weapons stowed on their backs.

4 Likes

Here’s more things which FS didn’t write on patch note about talent fixes after 3.4.

1. GK who uses Virtue of Knightly Temper can get THP(thp per kill) by ult (Blessed Blade).
    Before 3.4, if GK used VKT talent, he couldn’t get THP(thp per kill) by his ult.

2. Unchained’s Fuel for the Fire’s in-game buff icon is now same as that of talent.
    Before 3.4, Fuel for the Fire’s in-game buff icon isn’t same as that of talent.

3. Uncahined’s Fuel for the Fire works well now when player plays as client.
    Before 3.4, Fuel for the Fire only works when player plays as host.

4 Likes

@Fatshark_Hedge can you maby tell if it is planed to bring the engineer to xbox this year ?