Near-Inescapable Pit before Chasm Station HL-16-11 boss fight elevator

Issue Type (Required):

Other

Issue Description (Required):

Just before the elevator, next to the bridge, there is a pit specials and so on use to get up to the area.
By jumping onto the nearby stack of crates one can hop the fence and fall into the pit. (see 3rd image)
It’s nearly impossible to get back out of the pit, with you having to jump onto the railing and over another fence - it’s even harder for ogryns.
I believe this area of the map should be an instakill zone instead of being able to just get stuck there.

Here’s an image of my team in the pit (also in supporting evidence) Steam Community :: Screenshot
Note the ogryn on the fence, trying the jump to get back out.

I am using sanctioned mods, but i don’t believe they can cause any sort of map changes…

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1. Play Chasm Station Assassination mission
  2. Reach elevator before boss fight
  3. Hop onto the crates, over the fence and into the pit (see pictures or at Steam Community :: Screenshot)
  4. You are now (semi) stuck

Mission Name (Optional):

Chasm Station HL-16-11

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, but I haven’t tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

Got some footage, sorry for the low quality. Please also ignore my just hopping out i’ve become fairly familiar with this specific hole after showing five different people how to leave it because people kept quitting and the new ones kept hopping into the pit

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.