Issues in Hadron Omega menu and inventory

Issue Description:
Two bugs related to the crafting system:

• the item selection does not work properly, I often have to switch between weapons in the menu. Now I found a scenario where I am unable to choose the (only) close combat weapon after choosing a ranged weapon.
  • after consecrating an item, the loadout shows the old picture and values until I go into weapon details. But when I return back, the old stats are still there

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Select a close combat weapon in Hadron’s menu

2. Navigate to the ranged weapons, click one, it won’t get chosen.

3. Click another ranged weapon, it gets chosen

4. Click the previous ranged weapon, it now gets chosen

5. Go back to close combat, click a weapon, it won’t get chosen. And if it is the only one, it is impossible to choose it now, unless the menu is closed and reopened

6. After consecrating a weapon, go to loadout screen, it shows the old stats

7. Show details of the weapon to get the new stats

8. Go back, stats are still old

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
Hicks

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
2022-11-25 12:09 - 12:10 CET

Reproduction Rate:
The Hadron menu: every time
The loadout: only tried it in the same session, immediately after upgrading the weapon. Then it was every time. Could be that after the next start of the game everything will be fine. Did not notice that yesterday, but today I gave both weapons a new skin. Until then they had standard skin. If that has anything to do with it.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
The loadout: purple weapon in details, previous blue weapon in loadout screen:

and the menu bug: You can see that the weapon is not chosen by click when it should:

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-25-10.33.46-e1a424d9-b43a-43e1-83d8-d1dd6c042074.log (198.9 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (877.0 KB)