Got the game yesteday and I can't even play it

1. I always get this error on startup, can’t even make it to main menu

2. Unknown patch I just barely got the game
3. DxDiag.txt (28.3 KB)
4. I am using DX11(windows 7 64 bit)

please notify me of any other information you require, I would rather not have to refund this game

Sorry to hear this Nocturne.

I believe I may have already responded to your query via the Steam ‘Bug Reports’ Discussions, but I’ll paste my response in here in case you haven’t already seen it:

We’re attempting to narrow down the causes of the COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST error.

In the mean time, the solutions listed here may help you.

The solutions did not help unfortunately

Excuse me, I don’t mean to be pushy, I know you’re doing everything you can, but it has been a while and I would appreciate some more help if possible

Admittedly the COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST error is a complicated one and we’ve yet to uncover any reliable solutions. Sorry we can’t be of more help right now. :frowning:

I don’t know if this will help you, but perhaps it will be useful data for the team

When I switched to modded realm at a suggestion for a friend(at me wanting to say no because it wasn’t logical that it would fix it), please note I have zero mods of any kind, to my disbelief I could suddenly play the game.

no idea why

I have same problem I just bought the game and and I cant play it … 58 gigas for nothing im really pissed ill ask a refund if it hasn’t been fixed tomorrow

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.