Glitched pickups in Excise Vault Spireside

I have just played this map twice and there are major issues with pickup locations. The first time round we were unable to pickup some plasteel from a yellow crate which wasn’t the end of the world but the second time round we found all 3 scriptures but were only able to pick up one of them. The first script was swapped in a yellow crate for a medkit and we were unable to pick up again and the second scripture was outside towards the end of the map in plain view next to a cargo container in the sand. In both instances we were able to tag the scriptures but couldn’t pick them up. There seems to be a problem with items sitting in sand.
Can somebody check every drop location on this map and make sure all the settings (or whatever they are) are correct. We found this issue the first two times we played the map so I can’t believe it wasn’t picked up in testing.

thanks

1 Like

I just got the same issue.
Once I played the map a diamantine box couldnt be picked up, this time it was scriptures in plain sight. Same issue, you could mark them, but couldnt pick them up.

Platform:
Steam

Steam ID: 76561198029801043

Map:
Excise Vault Spireside

console-2022-12-01-22.20.41-d99e1b4d-4276-4a33-b6b0-6ef1f79f3344.log (135.2 KB)

darktide_launcher.log (76.4 KB)

1 Like

I am glad you got those screenshots because they are the same locations I had a problem with so it is good they are documented now. I have noticed other people have started threads with the same issue so hopefully it will be picked up. I am going to avoid playing the map until it is fixed.

1 Like

Sure np, I was thinking about it when it happened. If you see other posts about this, link them here as a comment and yours to them, it may be easier for the support team to merge them.

Cant pick up scriptures - Warhammer 40,000: Darktide / Bugs - Fatshark Forums (fatsharkgames.com)

20221205000209_1
20221205222736_1

I took some screenshots this time. At the beginning of the map there was a stationary horde and as a team we threw 3 grenades at them to get rid of them before they started moving. None of them exploded. Came across more plasteel which we couldnt pick up as well.
It seems like sand just absords everything and you cant interact with it.

I had an issue with scriptures on a shelf that anyone could tag but nobody could pick up.

Unpickupable scripture in location seen earlier in thread, someone else in the group reported they had had the same in the same location earlier.

ADDITION:
Had another on the same level: