Glitch where you fall behind a ramp and get stuck in Egines of War

Issue Summary:
So this is way later than I meant to report this and I apologise, I have been busy. I was playing engines of War quest on the 26th of March this year and fell behind the ramp that is below the log you drop out of. I couldn’t 'get out but I could shoot enemies. They almost completely ignored me even when I was closer. We tried luring them to me to at least kill me so I could respawn. One or two glitched into the wall with me and did nothing. I also managed to get hit by some that finally noticed me and attacked and then a bot helped me up. -.- Eventually after a bot got stuck to if I am recalling correctly we got enough enemies stuck in the wall that they would attack me. To which we all ended up dying on our way to the exit anyway. >.> lol Anyway on the of chance this hasn’t already been looked at by now I thought I would pass this along with some screen shots.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. I am not sure I jumped down the backed up and fell in.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One): Once
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

---- My computer isn’t great but I don’t think it had anything to do with it. who knows though.

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

Uploading: Screenshot (19).png… Uploading: Screenshot (20).png… Uploading: Screenshot (22).png… Uploading: Screenshot (23).png… Uploading: Screenshot (25).png… Uploading: Screenshot (26).png… Uploading: Screenshot (27).png…

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)DxDiag.txt (73.9 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
_(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)
_

console-2019-03-26-23.29.10-d4101f4d-c1b9-4a55-983f-1404aab6edb1.log (1.0 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.