Found a spot on Freight Port HL-32-2 “The Hourglass”; Excise Vault Spireside-13; Raid where players can get stuck in the floor

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Found an area on one map where players can get stuck.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Play Freight Port HL-32-2 “The Hourglass” as Ogryn (Skullbreaker); other players got stuck as well.
  2. I do not know the exact location, but will provide a screenshot that was taken.
  3. Walking into the area in the screenshot resulted in my Ogryn becoming stuck; a human sized player also got stuck when trying to rescue me, then fell through to the area below.
  4. Get stuck. Was unable to jump free, wriggle free or do anything to get loose before being downed.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Map Name: Excise Vault Spireside-13; Objective: Raid

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam Community :: Gargoyle Girl

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/08/2022, 08:41PM EST

Reproduction Rate:
I have no idea how often this can be done, as I only did it once. I’m not really playing to be a game tester so I have no access to just going to that spot and jumping in, only to fail the mission for myself and whoever I’m playing with. You’re going to have to test this yourselves.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Found a place on this map where as an Ogryn, you can fall into it and then get stuck, unable to jump out or fall through, then die.

Upload Console Log, Upload darktide_launcher.log:
I tried these instructions and could not transfer the file to this forum. If you can be more clear on how to upload the files requested, then I will try again. I think they’re in a hidden file or something.

I’ve fallen in this hole a couple times with my skullbreaker and recently was able to escape by crouching. Would still be nice to see the hole either widened or gotten rid of, but if you get stuck there in the future, hopefully this helps.