Excoriator Occular Augmetic w/ Psykhana Collar (and other implants) - Incorrect alignment on female faces

Issue Type (Required):

Cosmetics

Issue Description (Required):

Full of mischief that cosmetic is…

Anyway, the “Excoriator Occular Augmetic with Psykhana Collar” head cosmetic sure likes to float over the skin on a fair amount of the female faces. I have gone through every single face to see which ones are affected, so this list should hopefully be exhaustive! As a side note, the propensity of the playerbase to gravitate towards only a handful of the faces available probably means that a lot of the implant cosmetics (current and future) will be suffering from visual issues going unnoticed for a while (I snuck in a clipping issue with the Spectrus Bionic Eye in there too)

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Equip the ‘Excoriator Occular Augmetic with Psykhana Collar’ on the relevant female faces.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

Another note: there doesn’t seem to be a way to sort photo uploads or remove them when making a topic. Consider this feedback for whoever codes the topic creation parts.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.