Eviscerator Shred IV bug

Issue Description:
Sword cannot be blessed by “Shred IV”, it is not made higher than III lvl.
I sharpened these swords for many months, several times a day, several times receiving all possible blessings of levels I-IV. and came to the conclusion that it is impossible to get Shared IV.
Steps to Reproduce:

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

Pretty sure you are just not getting lucky.
Just one of the many “enjoyable” aspects of the crafting system.

THIS EXISTS, thanks for showing me, in fact, it’s kind of crazy to spend hundreds of hours farming resources for sharpening and not getting what you want. It’s like I’m playing a Korean MMO like Black Desert Online or Lineage.

1 Like

Even if the locks remain the fact that blessing acquisition is pure RNG is a heinous crime.

1 Like

gg
The duration of the game is 908 hours, there are 5 different assemblies of equipment for 4 classes and 30-40% of the extracted resources are spent on this, the remaining 60-70% of the resources are spent on obtaining this damn bless. I didn’t receive it XD

1 Like

Put him on the wall. Its a lovely system! I have like 6 T4s I don’t even want to scrap because they’re on godly weapons. And things like Sapper Shovel do not drop or appear in armory exchange like normal weapons…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.